The economic war between USA and China has impacted many countries indirectly; India's condition has become critical in trying to decide on standing by either China or USA. More than Modi, the people of the country are confused as they are the ones directly impacted by the rise in price of petrol and diesel, and they do not want themselves to be impacted by any new issues because of India's choice to support either US or China.
Ever since the economic blockade on Iran, Modi has been facing a tough time, as support to Trump means losing low cost petroleum products and this will impact the money market as well. India had imported 9 billion dollar worth petrol from Iran, after March, and then making several changes, planned to import extra 24 billion dollar worth products. Importing from Iran is advantageous as they charge lesser.
With long term debts, and the
shipping charges are also lesser. On the other end, by supporting US, it
is expected that India can get a cost cut in petroleum products, and not just
in petrol but also in Aluminium and Iron products. With the American plans to
export more hydrocarbons to India, it is to be seen what decision Modi will be
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!