The economic war between USA and China has impacted many countries indirectly; India's condition has become critical in trying to decide on standing by either China or USA. More than Modi, the people of the country are confused as they are the ones directly impacted by the rise in price of petrol and diesel, and they do not want themselves to be impacted by any new issues because of India's choice to support either US or China.
Ever since the economic blockade on Iran, Modi has been facing a tough time, as support to Trump means losing low cost petroleum products and this will impact the money market as well. India had imported 9 billion dollar worth petrol from Iran, after March, and then making several changes, planned to import extra 24 billion dollar worth products. Importing from Iran is advantageous as they charge lesser.
With long term debts, and the
shipping charges are also lesser. On the other end, by supporting US, it
is expected that India can get a cost cut in petroleum products, and not just
in petrol but also in Aluminium and Iron products. With the American plans to
export more hydrocarbons to India, it is to be seen what decision Modi will be
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India