According to sources the latest July 30 edition of TIME magazine is out and it has a morphed cover photo of US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Titled "The Summit Crisis", the cover comes after the two leaders' controversial summit in Helsinki, Finland, earlier this week. Meanwhile during the controversial summit, the two leaders conferred on a range of issues including terrorism, Israeli security, nuclear proliferation and North Korea.
Meanwhile what drew domestic criticism was Mr. Trump's stand on alleged interference by Russia in the 2016 US presidential elections. Accordingly Robert Mueller, US special counsel, had alleged that 12 Russian nationals were involved in interference in the 2016 US presidential election, and had a sophisticated plot to wage "information warfare" on the United States by carrying out cyber attacks on Democratic Party networks.
Furthermore the critics complained that instead of
taking a firm stand against Vladimir Putin over Russian interference in the US
election, Donald Trump accepted his denials over the word of American
intelligence agencies. Former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel had said Donald
Trump had "failed America today."
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind