According to sources the latest July 30 edition of TIME magazine is out and it has a morphed cover photo of US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Titled "The Summit Crisis", the cover comes after the two leaders' controversial summit in Helsinki, Finland, earlier this week. Meanwhile during the controversial summit, the two leaders conferred on a range of issues including terrorism, Israeli security, nuclear proliferation and North Korea.
Meanwhile what drew domestic criticism was Mr. Trump's stand on alleged interference by Russia in the 2016 US presidential elections. Accordingly Robert Mueller, US special counsel, had alleged that 12 Russian nationals were involved in interference in the 2016 US presidential election, and had a sophisticated plot to wage "information warfare" on the United States by carrying out cyber attacks on Democratic Party networks.
Furthermore the critics complained that instead of
taking a firm stand against Vladimir Putin over Russian interference in the US
election, Donald Trump accepted his denials over the word of American
intelligence agencies. Former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel had said Donald
Trump had "failed America today."
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall