Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Kakinada, the YSRCP president expressed his displeasure over the manner in which the no-confidence motion held in the Lok Sabha. Moreover Jagan said by now the BJP and TDP ties were all evident as the Union Home Minister himself had validated it in his Parliament speech yesterday.
reports stated that he sought the support of all the political parties and
groups in Andhra Pradesh to extend their support for the bandh on
Tuesday. Sources reported that he said time had now come to exert pressure on
the Centre to grant us SCS at any cost. Accordingly the bandh was a mark of
protest against the Centre's decision not to grant Special Category Status to
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar