Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Kakinada, the YSRCP president expressed his displeasure over the manner in which the no-confidence motion held in the Lok Sabha. Moreover Jagan said by now the BJP and TDP ties were all evident as the Union Home Minister himself had validated it in his Parliament speech yesterday.
reports stated that he sought the support of all the political parties and
groups in Andhra Pradesh to extend their support for the bandh on
Tuesday. Sources reported that he said time had now come to exert pressure on
the Centre to grant us SCS at any cost. Accordingly the bandh was a mark of
protest against the Centre's decision not to grant Special Category Status to
TN Milk agents warn Simbu! Controversial hero Simbu aka STR has always been known for his negative publicity stunts and the actor who had troubled director Aadhik Ravichandran and producer Michael Rayappan during the making of the colossal disaster Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan had made a return to form with his last release, the Maniratnam directed multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!