Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Kakinada, the YSRCP president expressed his displeasure over the manner in which the no-confidence motion held in the Lok Sabha. Moreover Jagan said by now the BJP and TDP ties were all evident as the Union Home Minister himself had validated it in his Parliament speech yesterday.
reports stated that he sought the support of all the political parties and
groups in Andhra Pradesh to extend their support for the bandh on
Tuesday. Sources reported that he said time had now come to exert pressure on
the Centre to grant us SCS at any cost. Accordingly the bandh was a mark of
protest against the Centre's decision not to grant Special Category Status to
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!