New Delhi sources stated that conceding a yearlong demand, sanitary pads today exempted from GST as the GST Council reduced tax rates on an array of daily use appliances and products. Meanwhile Finance Minister Piyush Goyal told reporters that GST tax on sanitary pads was cut from 12% to zero, rakhis were exempted from the tax.
Goyal said "Sanitary napkins exempted from GST". Furthermore it was stated that among items on which GST was reduced include footwear, small televisions, water heater, electric ironing machines, refrigerators, lithium ion batteries, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, food appliances and ethanol. Goyal said “GST Council cuts tax rate on an array of products. Rakhis have been exempted from GST, tax on ethanol has been cut to 5%, and small handicrafts have been exempted”.
Moreover tax rates on worked up Kota stone, sand stone and similar quality
of local stones were cut from 18 to 12%, with the purpose of avoiding
classification disputes. Accordingly the value limit of footwear was enhanced
from Rs 500 to Rs 1,000 for 5 per cent rate? GST on 17 items used by
middle class viz Paints, Refrigerators, washing machines, vacuum cleaners,
storage water heaters, TVs up to 68 cm was reduced from 28 to 18%. Moreover the
next GST Council meeting will be held on August 4.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!