According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said that the no-confidence motion in the Lok Sabha was a case of "majority versus morality". Meanwhile he said at a press conference that "After 15 years, no-confidence motion was moved by the Opposition parties. We knew they have majority; the motion was majority versus morality".
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh chief minister said he is one of the senior politicians in the country and it was unfair to compare him with "tainted" people. Furthermore Naidu said the Prime Minister told him that the Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, is matured and he (Naidu) is un-matured. "He said the PM is not supposed to use such language". Meanwhile he justified the no-confidence motion moved by TDP against the Modi-government.
As per report Chandrababu Naidu said both PM Modi
and his predecessor, Dr Manmohan Singh, had promised to do justice to the State
as well as its people and it was not delivered yet. He asked "You have to
keep up the promises you had made. PM said it is because of the 14th Finance Commission
that he's unable to extend support to the State and what are those constraints?”.
Further he said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor Home Minister Rajnath
Singh took an initiative to sort out the problems of Andhra Pradesh with
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code