According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said that the no-confidence motion in the Lok Sabha was a case of "majority versus morality". Meanwhile he said at a press conference that "After 15 years, no-confidence motion was moved by the Opposition parties. We knew they have majority; the motion was majority versus morality".
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh chief minister said he is one of the senior politicians in the country and it was unfair to compare him with "tainted" people. Furthermore Naidu said the Prime Minister told him that the Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, is matured and he (Naidu) is un-matured. "He said the PM is not supposed to use such language". Meanwhile he justified the no-confidence motion moved by TDP against the Modi-government.
As per report Chandrababu Naidu said both PM Modi
and his predecessor, Dr Manmohan Singh, had promised to do justice to the State
as well as its people and it was not delivered yet. He asked "You have to
keep up the promises you had made. PM said it is because of the 14th Finance Commission
that he's unable to extend support to the State and what are those constraints?”.
Further he said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor Home Minister Rajnath
Singh took an initiative to sort out the problems of Andhra Pradesh with
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?