According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said that the no-confidence motion in the Lok Sabha was a case of "majority versus morality". Meanwhile he said at a press conference that "After 15 years, no-confidence motion was moved by the Opposition parties. We knew they have majority; the motion was majority versus morality".
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh chief minister said he is one of the senior politicians in the country and it was unfair to compare him with "tainted" people. Furthermore Naidu said the Prime Minister told him that the Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, is matured and he (Naidu) is un-matured. "He said the PM is not supposed to use such language". Meanwhile he justified the no-confidence motion moved by TDP against the Modi-government.
As per report Chandrababu Naidu said both PM Modi
and his predecessor, Dr Manmohan Singh, had promised to do justice to the State
as well as its people and it was not delivered yet. He asked "You have to
keep up the promises you had made. PM said it is because of the 14th Finance Commission
that he's unable to extend support to the State and what are those constraints?”.
Further he said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor Home Minister Rajnath
Singh took an initiative to sort out the problems of Andhra Pradesh with
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open