New Delhi sources reported that Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should get himself medically tested after Congress President Rahul Gandhi embraced him during the No-Confidence Motion debate in the Lok Sabha. Meanwhile when condemning Rahul's unexpected hug to the Prime Minister, Swamy said, "Rahul Gandhi should not have embraced the Prime Minister all of a sudden and this is absolutely unethical and such behavior should be discouraged so that it does not happen in the future."
Meanwhile Gandhi, after ending his speech, moved across the floor to get to the treasury benches to the Prime Minister and they hugged each other, and as Gandhi was returning to his seat, Prime Minister Modi was seen calling him back and they exchanged pleasantries. Reports added the gestures seemed to ease the tempers. Furthermore the Prime Minister, however, was left unmoved by this gesture and did not pull his string back before unleashing his wrath on Gandhi.
Later, the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government went on to sail through its
first floor test in the Lok Sabha by defeating the No-Confidence Motion moved
by Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Moreover the government grabbed a comfortable
majority of 325 votes in its favor, who voted against the No Confidence Motion
in contrast to 126 votes by the Opposition parties out of total 451 Members of
Parliament present in the Lok Sabha.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!