New Delhi sources reported that Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should get himself medically tested after Congress President Rahul Gandhi embraced him during the No-Confidence Motion debate in the Lok Sabha. Meanwhile when condemning Rahul's unexpected hug to the Prime Minister, Swamy said, "Rahul Gandhi should not have embraced the Prime Minister all of a sudden and this is absolutely unethical and such behavior should be discouraged so that it does not happen in the future."
Meanwhile Gandhi, after ending his speech, moved across the floor to get to the treasury benches to the Prime Minister and they hugged each other, and as Gandhi was returning to his seat, Prime Minister Modi was seen calling him back and they exchanged pleasantries. Reports added the gestures seemed to ease the tempers. Furthermore the Prime Minister, however, was left unmoved by this gesture and did not pull his string back before unleashing his wrath on Gandhi.
Later, the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government went on to sail through its
first floor test in the Lok Sabha by defeating the No-Confidence Motion moved
by Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Moreover the government grabbed a comfortable
majority of 325 votes in its favor, who voted against the No Confidence Motion
in contrast to 126 votes by the Opposition parties out of total 451 Members of
Parliament present in the Lok Sabha.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India