A demonstration was held by numerous parents at the Srimathi Sundaravalli Memorial School campus here, following letters from management demanding caution deposit of Rs 2 lakh from students. The school has campuses with more than 4,000 students at Perungalathur and Chromepet.
Parents had received a letter from the school on July 18, where it was mentioned that the management was facing a tough time managing administration expenses, and hence demanded Caution deposits. Kanchipuram Chief educational officer Angelo Irudayasamy said that the schools have been informed to withdraw the letter and have also sought a written explanation from the management.
The school previously has justified
the move of demanding caution deposit fee from Rs 20,000 to Rs 2 lakh, saying
that they're doing it instead of increasing school strength. After the school
set a deadline to parents as July 31, for accepting this demand or get the
transfer certificate to withdraw their children from the school, more than 100
angry parents staged protests at both campuses, in an attempt to force the
withdrawal of 2 lakhs demand.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party