Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior member Subramanian Swamy has expressed his opinion regarding the unexpected controversial hug given by Congress president Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and has called the act as unethical.
He said that Rahul Gandhi must not have suddenly hugged the Prime Minister suddenly. He said that this has got a lot to do with the protection of the prime minister in the parliament, and added that such acts must not happen again. Subramanian Swamy also expressed that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi must undergo medical tests to check if he was injected any poisonous needle-like Sunanda Pushkar case.
While also revealing that these
embracing techniques were used nu Russians and Koreans to do microscopic
punctures using poisonous needles. For starters, it all began with Congress
President Rahul Gandhi giving an unexpected hug to PM Modi after his fiery
speech against Modi at Lok Sabha.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections