Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior member Subramanian Swamy has expressed his opinion regarding the unexpected controversial hug given by Congress president Rahul Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and has called the act as unethical.
He said that Rahul Gandhi must not have suddenly hugged the Prime Minister suddenly. He said that this has got a lot to do with the protection of the prime minister in the parliament, and added that such acts must not happen again. Subramanian Swamy also expressed that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi must undergo medical tests to check if he was injected any poisonous needle-like Sunanda Pushkar case.
While also revealing that these
embracing techniques were used nu Russians and Koreans to do microscopic
punctures using poisonous needles. For starters, it all began with Congress
President Rahul Gandhi giving an unexpected hug to PM Modi after his fiery
speech against Modi at Lok Sabha.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind