Accordingly West Bengal CM Mamata said she would even invite Congress matriarch Sonia Gandhi, CPM besides several others. Mamata Banerjee said at the TMC's annual Martyrs' Day rally "We will invite all anti-BJP political parties and she will invite (former Congress chief) Sonia Gandhi. She will invite the CPI-M too".
Meanwhile when referring to the NDA government's victory in Friday's No-Confidence Motion in the Lok Sabha, she said, "They got 325 votes compared to the opposition's 126 and the AIADMK voted in their favor. Had AIADMK chief Jayalalitha been alive, they would not have received their votes as they would have lost."
Furthermore Mamata further added, "She doubt
if they (BJP) would manage to get even 100 seats in 2019 and the maximum they
can get is 150, We don't like the chair (top post) that much, we don't care for
the chair, but we care for the country, the people, the soil of the land."
She told party workers that "Bengal will show the way to India, we will
show the way to Parliament in the coming days”. Furthermore she appealed to
Trinamool activists to work for the victory of the party in all 42 Lok Sabha
seats in West Bengal. She said "We will organize the next July 21 rally
after our India triumph”.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!