According to sources News corp Australia reported that a gunman has opened fire with witnesses saying victims could be seen scattered across the ground for "many blocks". Meanwhile the victims have been sent to trauma centres across the city after the shooting started around 10 p.m. on Sunday outside the restaurant on Danforth Avenue in Greektown.
Accordingly Toronto police Sergeant Glenn Russell “Witnesses said they heard more than a dozen shots ring out from inside the busy restaurant and a man dressed in black was seen in the street, firing a gun between 15 and 20 times”. Meanwhile the paramedics have confirmed to the media that the victims have "significant injuries" and one of them is a child.
eight people have been transported to various hospitals six to trauma
hospitals, one to a pediatric trauma centre and one to another hospital. Moreover
two more people were en route to another hospital taking the total to 10
patients so far. Further the police said it will give more details soon and the
witnesses have been taken from the scene by bus to be interviewed at nearby
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!