Tehran sources added that Rouhani said, speaking at a ceremony attended by Iranian diplomats Hassan Rouhani asserted that his country was not seeking to start hostilities with the US, but said it would not shy away from a fight. "(Iran's) enemies must understand well that war with Iran is the mother of all wars, and peace with Iran is the mother of all peace".
Meanwhile the Iranian leader warned US President Donald Trump "Do not play with the lion's tail; you will regret it," and emphasized that Tehran "will respond threat with threat". Earlier in May, Trump pulled the US out of the 2015 multilateral nuclear agreement with Iran and once again imposed sanctions on Tehran, which will come into force in Aug. Moreover Rouhani downplayed US efforts to persuade other countries not to purchase Iranian oil, saying "Anybody who knows a little politics doesn't say he will stop Iran's oil exports."
Furthermore in his speech,
Rohani also said "You can't incite Iranian people against Iran's
security," alluding to statements made by numerous US officials to
encourage internal protest movements against the Iranian government. Previously
the 2015 nuclear agreement, was signed by Iran and the 5+1 Group (the US,
Russia, China, the UK, France and Germany), limits Tehran's nuclear energy
program in exchange for the lifting of international sanctions.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi