Moscow sources reported that Kylian Mbappe high five a political protester who invaded the field during the World Cup final. French President Emmanuel Macron leap out of his seat in a VVIP area that included a leader charged with genocide. Meanwhile Vladimir Putin was drenched in a sudden downpour as the trophy was handed over to the victorious French team.
Accordingly this year’s World Cup was never going to be a refuge from politics when it was being staged in Putin’s Russia, but the players did their best to keep the tournament for themselves. Meanwhile a final with six goals France beat Croatia 4-2 was a fitting climax to a month that produced some of the most enthralling matches in World Cup history.
it was stated that that shouldn’t be a problem when the World Cup heads to the
desert nation of Qatar four years from now, when France will hope to defend its
title and the smaller nations will have been given hope by Croatia. Moreover for
them “Talent is not sufficient and what makes the difference is psychological.”
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open