Moscow sources reported that Kylian Mbappe high five a political protester who invaded the field during the World Cup final. French President Emmanuel Macron leap out of his seat in a VVIP area that included a leader charged with genocide. Meanwhile Vladimir Putin was drenched in a sudden downpour as the trophy was handed over to the victorious French team.
Accordingly this year’s World Cup was never going to be a refuge from politics when it was being staged in Putin’s Russia, but the players did their best to keep the tournament for themselves. Meanwhile a final with six goals France beat Croatia 4-2 was a fitting climax to a month that produced some of the most enthralling matches in World Cup history.
it was stated that that shouldn’t be a problem when the World Cup heads to the
desert nation of Qatar four years from now, when France will hope to defend its
title and the smaller nations will have been given hope by Croatia. Moreover for
them “Talent is not sufficient and what makes the difference is psychological.”
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?