Accordingly the Kerala government on Saturday recommended that a special court be constituted, and that a woman judge hear the actor abduction case that shook the Malayalam film industry in February last year. Meanwhile the government has also said that the case required a speedy trial. Earlier the actor had approached both the court and the state government and requested that the case should have an in-camera trial, a special court be constituted and that a woman judge preside over the case.
As per report “As the case became a sensational one that was widely discussed in media and also much litigation is arising in this matter, government is of the view that the speedy disposal of the trial is essential. Furthermore when considering the special circumstances, government is of opinion that a special court may be constituted headed by a woman judge for the trial of the above said case for a period of one year or until the closure of trial, whichever is earlier.”
Meanwhile as per report in a press meet later, Mohanlal, President of
AMMA, said that Dileep had decided not to come back to the body. He said "Presently,
Dileep doesn't want to come to AMMA. So what is the point of us discussing
whether to take him back?”
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites