Accordingly the Kerala government on Saturday recommended that a special court be constituted, and that a woman judge hear the actor abduction case that shook the Malayalam film industry in February last year. Meanwhile the government has also said that the case required a speedy trial. Earlier the actor had approached both the court and the state government and requested that the case should have an in-camera trial, a special court be constituted and that a woman judge preside over the case.
As per report “As the case became a sensational one that was widely discussed in media and also much litigation is arising in this matter, government is of the view that the speedy disposal of the trial is essential. Furthermore when considering the special circumstances, government is of opinion that a special court may be constituted headed by a woman judge for the trial of the above said case for a period of one year or until the closure of trial, whichever is earlier.”
Meanwhile as per report in a press meet later, Mohanlal, President of
AMMA, said that Dileep had decided not to come back to the body. He said "Presently,
Dileep doesn't want to come to AMMA. So what is the point of us discussing
whether to take him back?”
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party