Oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan has revealed that Iran has overtaken Saudi Arabia to become second largest supplier of crude oil to Indian public sector firms in the current fiscal's first three months. Indian public sector unions had stopped oil imports from Iran in last fiscal by quarter, and bought crude oil of 5.67 million tonnes from Iran during April-June, toppling import level from Saudi Arabia.
The Imports from Iran were next to Iraq. 9.8 million Tonnes of crude oil were bought by oil marketing companies in 2017-18 fiscal, while it was 13.04 million tonnes in 2016-17 fiscal, said Dharmendra Pradhan in a letter in Lok Sabha.
State owned firms like Mangalore
refinery and petrochemical limited, Indian oil corporation, Hindustan petroleum
corporation had bought 5.67 million tonnes of crude oil from Iran during
the first three months of 2018-19 fiscal for a whopping 19,978.46 crores
said Dharmendra Pradhan.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees