Four women suspected to be child kidnappers were assaulted while two were disrobed by mob, in Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal. Dhupguri block's Dawkimari village witnessed this incident which was the fourth of this month. A mentally challenged woman was bashed last week in the same block.
The Jalpaiguri superintendent of police Amitabha Maity, expressed that the four women, in the age group of 20 to 50 years were assaulted by the mob as they could not answer the questions asked by the locals. While One of the women had said that she came searching a relative, another had come to meet a relative, the third woman was there to the district to sell clothes in houses there, while the fourth woman bad come to the bank.
The mob began attacking them
suspecting them to be kidnappers, but was rescued by the police, who took them
to a primary health centre for treatment.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome