Four women suspected to be child kidnappers were assaulted while two were disrobed by mob, in Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal. Dhupguri block's Dawkimari village witnessed this incident which was the fourth of this month. A mentally challenged woman was bashed last week in the same block.
The Jalpaiguri superintendent of police Amitabha Maity, expressed that the four women, in the age group of 20 to 50 years were assaulted by the mob as they could not answer the questions asked by the locals. While One of the women had said that she came searching a relative, another had come to meet a relative, the third woman was there to the district to sell clothes in houses there, while the fourth woman bad come to the bank.
The mob began attacking them
suspecting them to be kidnappers, but was rescued by the police, who took them
to a primary health centre for treatment.
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!