According to sources Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister KT Rama Rao has advised people in Hyderabad and across the state, against putting up large banners and hoardings, ahead of his birthday which falls on July 24. Meanwhile KTR responded to a Twitter user, who posted a picture of one such banner and pointed out that the Minister should guide his well-wishers to spend the money more wisely. He requested his friends who are spending money on hoardings and paper advertisements to donate the same to Chief Minister's Relief Fund.
Moreover he also said that he had directed Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner Janardhan Reddy and Mayor Bonthu Rammohan to take down all such hoardings as soon as possible. Previously in January this year, three people including a TRS corporator, a former corporator and another party leader, were fined by the GHMC after they put up banners and flexis of senior party leaders near the indoor stadium at Moosarambagh.
As per report, KTR objected to the violation of
rules and asked GHMC officials to levy a penalty of Rs 50,000 on corporator
Sunaritha Reddy, Rs 25,000 on ex corporator Aslam and Rs 25,000 on TRS leader
Srinivas. Furthermore in a statement at the time, GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan
said that the rule applied to everyone, and not a single person would be
spared, no matter who they were.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!