According to sources Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister KT Rama Rao has advised people in Hyderabad and across the state, against putting up large banners and hoardings, ahead of his birthday which falls on July 24. Meanwhile KTR responded to a Twitter user, who posted a picture of one such banner and pointed out that the Minister should guide his well-wishers to spend the money more wisely. He requested his friends who are spending money on hoardings and paper advertisements to donate the same to Chief Minister's Relief Fund.
Moreover he also said that he had directed Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner Janardhan Reddy and Mayor Bonthu Rammohan to take down all such hoardings as soon as possible. Previously in January this year, three people including a TRS corporator, a former corporator and another party leader, were fined by the GHMC after they put up banners and flexis of senior party leaders near the indoor stadium at Moosarambagh.
As per report, KTR objected to the violation of
rules and asked GHMC officials to levy a penalty of Rs 50,000 on corporator
Sunaritha Reddy, Rs 25,000 on ex corporator Aslam and Rs 25,000 on TRS leader
Srinivas. Furthermore in a statement at the time, GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan
said that the rule applied to everyone, and not a single person would be
spared, no matter who they were.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?