According to sources Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister KT Rama Rao has advised people in Hyderabad and across the state, against putting up large banners and hoardings, ahead of his birthday which falls on July 24. Meanwhile KTR responded to a Twitter user, who posted a picture of one such banner and pointed out that the Minister should guide his well-wishers to spend the money more wisely. He requested his friends who are spending money on hoardings and paper advertisements to donate the same to Chief Minister's Relief Fund.
Moreover he also said that he had directed Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner Janardhan Reddy and Mayor Bonthu Rammohan to take down all such hoardings as soon as possible. Previously in January this year, three people including a TRS corporator, a former corporator and another party leader, were fined by the GHMC after they put up banners and flexis of senior party leaders near the indoor stadium at Moosarambagh.
As per report, KTR objected to the violation of
rules and asked GHMC officials to levy a penalty of Rs 50,000 on corporator
Sunaritha Reddy, Rs 25,000 on ex corporator Aslam and Rs 25,000 on TRS leader
Srinivas. Furthermore in a statement at the time, GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan
said that the rule applied to everyone, and not a single person would be
spared, no matter who they were.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?