Couple of days YSRCP chief Jagan announced that their party will observe state wide bandh today to pressurize TDP members of parliament to resign from their posts in order to pressurize Union to grant special category status to AP. Reports added that Bandh started this morning as several leaders of YSR CP demonstrated their strength and gathered crowds. Accordingly there have been house arrest of some YSRCP leaders and even arrests of second grade leaders who are protesting on the roads.
However this time no other party supported bandh lead by YSR CP. Moreover as per communist leaders there are two reasons for not supporting YSR CP bandh today. Accordingly firstly, Jagan has unilaterally announced bandh without consulting communist leaders or without even giving them hint of it. Secondly even though communist parties have been supporting strikes led by YSR CP in last 4 years, Jagan and other YSRCP leaders are not giving them any due credit and always saying it is only YSR CP that is fighting for special category status in the state.
As per report Janasena leaders
also did not participate in the strike today as there has been no call from
Pawan Kalyan to support this Strike. Furthermore Janasena General Secretary and
99 TV owner Thota Chandrasekhar declared that Pawan Kalyan will postpone his
tour by one day so that Pawan store will not disrupt YSR CP band.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?