Couple of days YSRCP chief Jagan announced that their party will observe state wide bandh today to pressurize TDP members of parliament to resign from their posts in order to pressurize Union to grant special category status to AP. Reports added that Bandh started this morning as several leaders of YSR CP demonstrated their strength and gathered crowds. Accordingly there have been house arrest of some YSRCP leaders and even arrests of second grade leaders who are protesting on the roads.
However this time no other party supported bandh lead by YSR CP. Moreover as per communist leaders there are two reasons for not supporting YSR CP bandh today. Accordingly firstly, Jagan has unilaterally announced bandh without consulting communist leaders or without even giving them hint of it. Secondly even though communist parties have been supporting strikes led by YSR CP in last 4 years, Jagan and other YSRCP leaders are not giving them any due credit and always saying it is only YSR CP that is fighting for special category status in the state.
As per report Janasena leaders
also did not participate in the strike today as there has been no call from
Pawan Kalyan to support this Strike. Furthermore Janasena General Secretary and
99 TV owner Thota Chandrasekhar declared that Pawan Kalyan will postpone his
tour by one day so that Pawan store will not disrupt YSR CP band.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!