Couple of days YSRCP chief Jagan announced that their party will observe state wide bandh today to pressurize TDP members of parliament to resign from their posts in order to pressurize Union to grant special category status to AP. Reports added that Bandh started this morning as several leaders of YSR CP demonstrated their strength and gathered crowds. Accordingly there have been house arrest of some YSRCP leaders and even arrests of second grade leaders who are protesting on the roads.
However this time no other party supported bandh lead by YSR CP. Moreover as per communist leaders there are two reasons for not supporting YSR CP bandh today. Accordingly firstly, Jagan has unilaterally announced bandh without consulting communist leaders or without even giving them hint of it. Secondly even though communist parties have been supporting strikes led by YSR CP in last 4 years, Jagan and other YSRCP leaders are not giving them any due credit and always saying it is only YSR CP that is fighting for special category status in the state.
As per report Janasena leaders
also did not participate in the strike today as there has been no call from
Pawan Kalyan to support this Strike. Furthermore Janasena General Secretary and
99 TV owner Thota Chandrasekhar declared that Pawan Kalyan will postpone his
tour by one day so that Pawan store will not disrupt YSR CP band.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?