Hyderabad sources added that with a view to ensure every village in the state has a Panchayat Secretary, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) yesterday ordered the authorities to notify recruitment for 9,200 panchayat secretaries. Meanwhile in addition to the existing 3,562 Panchayat Secretaries for the 12,751-gram panchayats in state, the Telangana Government has decided to add 9,200 new secretaries.
Moreover it is anticipated that the recruitment process would be completed in around two month’s time, within which the release of notification and selection of candidates through a competitive examination, will be finished. Accordingly the recruitment will mean that the panchayats will no longer have the in-charge secretaries.
Furthermore the roles and responsibilities of the
Panchayat Secretaries in steering the villages into a path of progress include
tax collection, implementation of Haritha Haram program, ensure sanitation
of villages, construction and maintenance of drainage, preventing communicable
diseases, check mosquito menace, operate street lights, construction of
graveyards and dump yards. Moreover the new recruits would draw a salary of Rs
15,000 per month, with a probation period of three years, after which the
service would be regularized on the basis of their performance.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue