Hyderabad sources added that with a view to ensure every village in the state has a Panchayat Secretary, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) yesterday ordered the authorities to notify recruitment for 9,200 panchayat secretaries. Meanwhile in addition to the existing 3,562 Panchayat Secretaries for the 12,751-gram panchayats in state, the Telangana Government has decided to add 9,200 new secretaries.
Moreover it is anticipated that the recruitment process would be completed in around two month’s time, within which the release of notification and selection of candidates through a competitive examination, will be finished. Accordingly the recruitment will mean that the panchayats will no longer have the in-charge secretaries.
Furthermore the roles and responsibilities of the
Panchayat Secretaries in steering the villages into a path of progress include
tax collection, implementation of Haritha Haram program, ensure sanitation
of villages, construction and maintenance of drainage, preventing communicable
diseases, check mosquito menace, operate street lights, construction of
graveyards and dump yards. Moreover the new recruits would draw a salary of Rs
15,000 per month, with a probation period of three years, after which the
service would be regularized on the basis of their performance.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome