Vijayawada sources reported that actor turned politician and Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan made sensational comments against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's ways of deception. Meanwhile when revealing the political strategy implemented by Chandrababu before the 2014 elections, Pawan said that the AP CM feared votes could be split favoring YSR Congress party.
Pawan said “When Chandrababu approached him, he offered him Rajya Sabha seat if he abstained from contesting the elections, and Chandrababu feared that anti-Jagan votes would split, if he contested in 2014”.
Moreover the Jana Sena leader said that after coming to power, Chandrababu
did not live up to his promise, and his media took a pro-Chandrababu narrative
while reporting news. Further when speaking to media, Pawan said he wanted to
contest in at least 70 seats in the state. He remarked "In four years of
Chandrababu rule, Minister Nara Lokesh is the lone beneficiary of Telugu
Desam Party (TDP) government's, employment opportunities".
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue