Vijayawada sources reported that actor turned politician and Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan made sensational comments against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's ways of deception. Meanwhile when revealing the political strategy implemented by Chandrababu before the 2014 elections, Pawan said that the AP CM feared votes could be split favoring YSR Congress party.
Pawan said “When Chandrababu approached him, he offered him Rajya Sabha seat if he abstained from contesting the elections, and Chandrababu feared that anti-Jagan votes would split, if he contested in 2014”.
Moreover the Jana Sena leader said that after coming to power, Chandrababu
did not live up to his promise, and his media took a pro-Chandrababu narrative
while reporting news. Further when speaking to media, Pawan said he wanted to
contest in at least 70 seats in the state. He remarked "In four years of
Chandrababu rule, Minister Nara Lokesh is the lone beneficiary of Telugu
Desam Party (TDP) government's, employment opportunities".
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!