Tirupathi sources reported that as many as 30 Hindu pontiffs and about 300 activists will march from Vijayawada to Tirupathi to press their demand for a committee to inquire into allegations that jewels donated to the Lord Venkateswara temple in Tirupathi have gone missing. Accordingly they will start the padyatra or March after offering a sari at the Kanakadurga temple in Vijayawada on July 29 and they will then walk about 30 km a day and are scheduled to reach Tirupati on August 12.
Meanwhile Saivakshetram head Siva Swamy said, “Before we complete the 15 day march, the government should constitute a committee to find the facts to clear the allegations on the jewels of lord Venkateswara. Moreover the committee should contain board members, members of Vedic committee, Swamijis, gemologists and appraisers and if the government doesn’t constitute the said committee before completion of our 15 day foot march, then our action plan will be immediately announced at the public meeting.”
Furthermore the government tried to appoint Christians as board members
and the appointment of the chairman, Putta Sudhakar Yadav, was opposed by many,
but some of the leaders had played some politics. They don’t know what the
government wants to do with TTD or Hindu devotees.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India