According to sources Chief technology officers of telecom operators Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel have resigned from their respective companies. Recently Reliance Jio Group's Chief Technology Officer Jagbir Singh had joined the company before the soft launch of 4G services. Moreover prior to this assignment, Singh was working with Samsung and had previously worked with Airtel for about a decade.
Accordingly he is moving back to Delhi but did not disclose any further details. Email sent to Reliance Jio did not elicit any reply. Furthermore Bharti Airtel's Chief Technology Officer for mobile networks, Shyam Prabhakar Mardikar has also put in his papers. When contacted, Bharti Airtel spokesperson confirmed the development.
Reports added that Mardikar has resigned to move up the ladder in his
career path. Mardikar has been with Airtel since August 2012 and hence this was
his second stint with the telecom major. Previously as per report he has served
Airtel for about a decade from 2001-2010 after quitting his job at the
Department of Telecom and he was serving as CTO of Airtel's mobile network
since January 2017.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!