According to sources Chief technology officers of telecom operators Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel have resigned from their respective companies. Recently Reliance Jio Group's Chief Technology Officer Jagbir Singh had joined the company before the soft launch of 4G services. Moreover prior to this assignment, Singh was working with Samsung and had previously worked with Airtel for about a decade.
Accordingly he is moving back to Delhi but did not disclose any further details. Email sent to Reliance Jio did not elicit any reply. Furthermore Bharti Airtel's Chief Technology Officer for mobile networks, Shyam Prabhakar Mardikar has also put in his papers. When contacted, Bharti Airtel spokesperson confirmed the development.
Reports added that Mardikar has resigned to move up the ladder in his
career path. Mardikar has been with Airtel since August 2012 and hence this was
his second stint with the telecom major. Previously as per report he has served
Airtel for about a decade from 2001-2010 after quitting his job at the
Department of Telecom and he was serving as CTO of Airtel's mobile network
since January 2017.
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack