As a breather for the Narendra Modi lead central government, Kingfisher and united breweries owner, liquor baron, and business tycoon Vijay Mallya, who had fled from India and is currently in London, has expressed last month that he's willing to return to India.
This development happened after actions were taken by the Enforcement Directorate under the fugitive economic offenders’ ordinance. It must be noted that in June, the enforcement directorate had moved against liquor baron Vijay Mallya, in the court, in an attempt to make the court declare him as fugitive offender so as to initiate confiscation of his 12500 crores assets.
As per the recently incorporated
ordinance of Fugitive Economic Offenders, the government can lawfully
confiscate the complete linked assets belonging to a loan defaulter who has
Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu Accordingly life in Jammu and Kashmir was adversely affected on Friday due to a protest shutdown called against the terror strike in the valley in which 45 CRPF personnel were killed in a suicide attack. Meanwhile the shutdown has been called by the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), an influential body of local traders and industrialists.
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?