As a breather for the Narendra Modi lead central government, Kingfisher and united breweries owner, liquor baron, and business tycoon Vijay Mallya, who had fled from India and is currently in London, has expressed last month that he's willing to return to India.
This development happened after actions were taken by the Enforcement Directorate under the fugitive economic offenders’ ordinance. It must be noted that in June, the enforcement directorate had moved against liquor baron Vijay Mallya, in the court, in an attempt to make the court declare him as fugitive offender so as to initiate confiscation of his 12500 crores assets.
As per the recently incorporated
ordinance of Fugitive Economic Offenders, the government can lawfully
confiscate the complete linked assets belonging to a loan defaulter who has
Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO! As per report a man in Andhra Pradesh who found himself under a moving train had a miraculous escape on Saturday at Anantapur railway station. Meanwhile a video of the man lying down on the railway tracks while the train was seen moving over him has gone viral on social media.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45