Finance minister Piyush Goyal expressed in the Rajya Sabha that there are no plans for central government to frame laws for regulation of cinema or television industry or IPL cricket tournaments.
Piyush Goyal also further detailed that no further assessment was made by Revenue Intelligence authorities pertaining to unaccounted money flow in film industry, inclusive of departments like production as well as distribution. The minister however hinted that there's an ongoing investigation regarding unaccounted black money and evasion of taxes, adding that action will be taken under IT act.
When queried on black money
existence in entertainment industry, Piyush had denied the news of revenue
authorities assessing unaccounted/ black money in either film industry or
television industry or the Richest cricket league tournament, IPL cricket under
the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees