New Delhi sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal seeking an inquiry into the data breach of students who had appeared for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) earlier this year. Accordingly media reports had stated that a website had claimed it had access to details of over 2 lakh students along with their gender, roll numbers, rank and mobile numbers.
Recently the website had listed state wise data of candidates from Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand. Meanwhile the Congress President sought action from the CBSE and asked the education body to put in place effective safeguards to prevent future breaches.
Furthermore in a statement tweeted by the official
handle of the Congress, Rahul Gandhi wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal that he was ‘shocked’
by this wide scale theft of personal data and added that this
has compromised the privacy of candidates across the country. He
stated that “This highlights the serious lack of safeguards to
prevent data breach and calls into question the ability of the CBSE to
ensure the sanctity of the examination process”.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth