New Delhi sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal seeking an inquiry into the data breach of students who had appeared for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) earlier this year. Accordingly media reports had stated that a website had claimed it had access to details of over 2 lakh students along with their gender, roll numbers, rank and mobile numbers.
Recently the website had listed state wise data of candidates from Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand. Meanwhile the Congress President sought action from the CBSE and asked the education body to put in place effective safeguards to prevent future breaches.
Furthermore in a statement tweeted by the official
handle of the Congress, Rahul Gandhi wrote to CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal that he was ‘shocked’
by this wide scale theft of personal data and added that this
has compromised the privacy of candidates across the country. He
stated that “This highlights the serious lack of safeguards to
prevent data breach and calls into question the ability of the CBSE to
ensure the sanctity of the examination process”.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India