Accordingly most members of the Thai youth football team rescued from a flooded cave will have their heads shaved and don robes to be ordained as novices in a Buddhist ceremony on Tuesday. Meanwhile as per report their coach will also receive monk's orders and one of the boys will not join the ceremony as he is a Christian.
Moreover the group will spend nine days living in a monastery, a tradition for males in Thailand who experience adversity and furthermore they were trapped for more than two weeks before a dramatic rescue. Reports added the boys were all released from hospital last week and are said to be in good health after their ordeal in the snaking caverns of the Tham Luang caves of northern Thailand.
Seewad Sompiangjai, grandfather of Night, one of
the rescued boys told "They should spend time in a monastery.
It's for their protection and it's like they died but now have been
reborn." Moreover Thai officials said the boys will start the process by
having their heads shaved, before attending a robe ceremony on Wednesday.
Further they will stay in different monasteries until August 4 meditating,
praying and cleaning their temple and the length of time they will spend doing
this nine days is a nod to a Thai lucky number.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!