Accordingly most members of the Thai youth football team rescued from a flooded cave will have their heads shaved and don robes to be ordained as novices in a Buddhist ceremony on Tuesday. Meanwhile as per report their coach will also receive monk's orders and one of the boys will not join the ceremony as he is a Christian.
Moreover the group will spend nine days living in a monastery, a tradition for males in Thailand who experience adversity and furthermore they were trapped for more than two weeks before a dramatic rescue. Reports added the boys were all released from hospital last week and are said to be in good health after their ordeal in the snaking caverns of the Tham Luang caves of northern Thailand.
Seewad Sompiangjai, grandfather of Night, one of
the rescued boys told "They should spend time in a monastery.
It's for their protection and it's like they died but now have been
reborn." Moreover Thai officials said the boys will start the process by
having their heads shaved, before attending a robe ceremony on Wednesday.
Further they will stay in different monasteries until August 4 meditating,
praying and cleaning their temple and the length of time they will spend doing
this nine days is a nod to a Thai lucky number.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open