DMK President MK Stalin expressed that the DMK chief and his father, senior leader M Karunanidhi has been suffering from fever and doctors provided him with medication, reasserting that there was nothing serious or dangerous about the health of the 94 year old leader. Stalin had told the reporters at the Gopalapuram residence after coming out of the hospital that doctors had provided medication for Karunanidhi's fever, and there was nothing serious.
Dismissing all news about Karunanidhi as mere rumor, Stalin said people not to believe such news stating that M Karunanidhi is at home and is taking rest. This response from Stalin had come after press had come enquiring regarding the health of M Karunanidhi, as there were widespread rumors regarding health condition of Karunanidhi worsening. The DMK President Stalin said that Karunanidhi had mild fever two days after he had returned from private hospital after undergoing a medical procedure to change his tracheostomy tube.
On July 18 Karunanidhi had underwent
a medical procedure to replace jod tracheostomy tube. It must be noted that the
DMK chief had health issues in October 2016, following which he was admitted to
a hospital for taking care of his nutrition and hydration, and had later
underwent tracheostomy to enable smooth breathing.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak