Four men were brutally assaulted by a mob in hathars district of Uttar Pradesh, as they were carrying a dead buffalo in a truck to dispose it. Thanks to the action taken by the police, the men were saved from getting lynched by cow vigilantes, who assumed that they were stealing cows from the village.
The 4 injured men said that they had been to the village by 4 am to take a dead buffalo after its owner requested them to dispose it. Immediately after reaching village, the villagers attacked them brutally even as they were begging for their lives. The videos of the men getting attacked are going viral and one of the men in the video is seen trying to explain that they were carrying a dead buffalo to dispose it, but cow vigilantes were angry to the extent that they went on bashing.
Timely intervention by a police team
saved them, as cops made the villagers to hand over the 4 men to police
custody. It was later revealed by the cops that the four men held license for
disposing of dead animals.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?