Four men were brutally assaulted by a mob in hathars district of Uttar Pradesh, as they were carrying a dead buffalo in a truck to dispose it. Thanks to the action taken by the police, the men were saved from getting lynched by cow vigilantes, who assumed that they were stealing cows from the village.
The 4 injured men said that they had been to the village by 4 am to take a dead buffalo after its owner requested them to dispose it. Immediately after reaching village, the villagers attacked them brutally even as they were begging for their lives. The videos of the men getting attacked are going viral and one of the men in the video is seen trying to explain that they were carrying a dead buffalo to dispose it, but cow vigilantes were angry to the extent that they went on bashing.
Timely intervention by a police team
saved them, as cops made the villagers to hand over the 4 men to police
custody. It was later revealed by the cops that the four men held license for
disposing of dead animals.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!