Four men were brutally assaulted by a mob in hathars district of Uttar Pradesh, as they were carrying a dead buffalo in a truck to dispose it. Thanks to the action taken by the police, the men were saved from getting lynched by cow vigilantes, who assumed that they were stealing cows from the village.
The 4 injured men said that they had been to the village by 4 am to take a dead buffalo after its owner requested them to dispose it. Immediately after reaching village, the villagers attacked them brutally even as they were begging for their lives. The videos of the men getting attacked are going viral and one of the men in the video is seen trying to explain that they were carrying a dead buffalo to dispose it, but cow vigilantes were angry to the extent that they went on bashing.
Timely intervention by a police team
saved them, as cops made the villagers to hand over the 4 men to police
custody. It was later revealed by the cops that the four men held license for
disposing of dead animals.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?