Hyderabad sources made a statement that in addition to the existing last and first mile connectivity option for Metro passengers in the city, the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited is preparing to offer electric bikes from the Metro stations, starting Independence Day.
As per report presently metro passengers hire motor-cycles at the rate of Rs 4 per kilometer, from the Metro stations in Secunderabad, Rasoolpura, Begumpet, Miyapur, Nagole and Parade Grounds. Accordingly the e-bikes can be availed at just Re 1 per kilometer against the rental charge, upon submission of driving license and identification proof.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited managing director NVS
Reddy said "Metro Bikes", a mobile app designed to allow passengers
to book the vehicles, will be rolled out soon. He said "With a view to
improve public convenience and protect the environment, we have decided to
allow passengers to keep the bikes overnight, and drive back to any Metro
station the next morning and moreover the rental charge will be applicable only
based on the distance traveled and not on the time".
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?