Hyderabad sources made a statement that in addition to the existing last and first mile connectivity option for Metro passengers in the city, the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited is preparing to offer electric bikes from the Metro stations, starting Independence Day.
As per report presently metro passengers hire motor-cycles at the rate of Rs 4 per kilometer, from the Metro stations in Secunderabad, Rasoolpura, Begumpet, Miyapur, Nagole and Parade Grounds. Accordingly the e-bikes can be availed at just Re 1 per kilometer against the rental charge, upon submission of driving license and identification proof.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited managing director NVS
Reddy said "Metro Bikes", a mobile app designed to allow passengers
to book the vehicles, will be rolled out soon. He said "With a view to
improve public convenience and protect the environment, we have decided to
allow passengers to keep the bikes overnight, and drive back to any Metro
station the next morning and moreover the rental charge will be applicable only
based on the distance traveled and not on the time".
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code