Washington sources reported that after praising his "good relationship" with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, US President Donald Trump welcomed reports that Pyongyang has started dismantling a facility seen as a testing ground for intercontinental ballistic missiles. Meanwhile new satellite imagery shows "that North Korea has begun the process of dismantling a key missile site, and we appreciate that," Trump said at an event for military veterans in Kansas City, Missouri.
Further after hitting back at criticism that his June 12 summit with Kim in Singapore has so far yielded few concrete results, Trump suggested his newfound rapport with Kim was bearing fruit. He said "We had a fantastic meeting with Chairman Kim and it seems to be going very well”. Moreover after the summit, Trump had declared the North Korean nuclear threat was effectively over, but some US media reports suggest he has been privately furious at the pace of subsequent progress on the denuclearization issue.
Finally the secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the
imagery was "entirely consistent" with commitments Kim made to Trump
during their summit in Singapore. Pompeo said “They have been pressing for
there to be inspectors on the ground when that engine test facility is
dismantled, consistent with Chairman Kim's commitment”. He added "They
need to completely, fully denuclearize and that is the steps that Chairman Kim
committed to and that the world has demanded”.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million