Washington sources reported that after praising his "good relationship" with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, US President Donald Trump welcomed reports that Pyongyang has started dismantling a facility seen as a testing ground for intercontinental ballistic missiles. Meanwhile new satellite imagery shows "that North Korea has begun the process of dismantling a key missile site, and we appreciate that," Trump said at an event for military veterans in Kansas City, Missouri.
Further after hitting back at criticism that his June 12 summit with Kim in Singapore has so far yielded few concrete results, Trump suggested his newfound rapport with Kim was bearing fruit. He said "We had a fantastic meeting with Chairman Kim and it seems to be going very well”. Moreover after the summit, Trump had declared the North Korean nuclear threat was effectively over, but some US media reports suggest he has been privately furious at the pace of subsequent progress on the denuclearization issue.
Finally the secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the
imagery was "entirely consistent" with commitments Kim made to Trump
during their summit in Singapore. Pompeo said “They have been pressing for
there to be inspectors on the ground when that engine test facility is
dismantled, consistent with Chairman Kim's commitment”. He added "They
need to completely, fully denuclearize and that is the steps that Chairman Kim
committed to and that the world has demanded”.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers