Hyderabad sources added that researchers at the Indian Institute of Public Health, Hyderabad (IIPH-H) are presently working on a drone delivery system for medical products which is expected to be time and cost effective compared to transportation by road. Accordingly Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator and Health Informatics, IIPH, Suresh Munuswamy told the Digital Drone based Real Time Advanced Medical Modular logistics system (2 DREAM) model envisages delivering medical products to the point of need or utilization on a drone.
He said the medical products include blood samples, vaccines, and medicines. Meanwhile Munuswamy said the institute is working on developing the design of the drone (suitable for the purpose), the specifications, including the distance the drone is supposed to travel, and the approximate size of the payload i.e. carrying capacity of the drone.
He said "We are working on and one is coming out with specifications,
second is working on the design part, third is looking for partners who
actually have these technologies and bring them together”. Furthermore the
specifications are needed as there are drones which travel varied distances. Moreover
the medical products are proposed to be carried in a modular purpose built
digital carrier box where temperature and the payload carried is maintained,
monitored and recorded continuously.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India