AIADMK ministers, including deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, Jayakumar, P Thangamani, SP Velumani and many others have visited to enquire on the health of DMK chief Minister Karunanidhi at his Gopalapuram residence, hours after a medical report was released by Kauvery Hospital.
As per the statement from Kauvery Hospital Karunanidhi was being treated for fever due to Urinary Tract Infection using intravenous antibiotics and fluids, with constant monitoring and treatment with the help of professionals at his home. Kauvery hospital added, visitors were strictly prohibited due to his medical conditions.
Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam after meeting Karunanidhi said that the DMK chief's health is fine. Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar also said that Karunanidhi is fine and that it's political decency to visit him, beyond politics, adding that DMK leaders came to see Amma when she was unwell.
Jayakumar further said Karunanidhi was able to identify the ministers. The ministers were received by Karunanidhi's son and DMK President MK Stalin while other prominent leaders like Duraimurugan, Raja, and TR Baalu were present during the visit. However, news has been spreading virally over social media that the DMK chief M Karunanidhi's health has been deteriorating.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!