AIADMK ministers, including deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, Jayakumar, P Thangamani, SP Velumani and many others have visited to enquire on the health of DMK chief Minister Karunanidhi at his Gopalapuram residence, hours after a medical report was released by Kauvery Hospital.
As per the statement from Kauvery Hospital Karunanidhi was being treated for fever due to Urinary Tract Infection using intravenous antibiotics and fluids, with constant monitoring and treatment with the help of professionals at his home. Kauvery hospital added, visitors were strictly prohibited due to his medical conditions.
Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam after meeting Karunanidhi said that the DMK chief's health is fine. Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar also said that Karunanidhi is fine and that it's political decency to visit him, beyond politics, adding that DMK leaders came to see Amma when she was unwell.
Jayakumar further said Karunanidhi was able to identify the ministers. The ministers were received by Karunanidhi's son and DMK President MK Stalin while other prominent leaders like Duraimurugan, Raja, and TR Baalu were present during the visit. However, news has been spreading virally over social media that the DMK chief M Karunanidhi's health has been deteriorating.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy