As per report in a Twitter post, Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan has appealed to his fans to stop the online abuse against YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his sister YS Sharmila. Meanwhile the actor appealed his supporters to end the controversy and refrain from making personal remarks against women members of Jagan’s family.
Earlier on Tuesday, the YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy launched a personal attack on Pawan Kalyan, claiming that the latter lacks values and he went on to question his marriage and morality. Moreover Jagan had said, “He speaks about values and where does he have values? He has four wives. Meanwhile he changes them as if changing new cars every four or five years. Had we done the same thing, what will people say? Wouldn’t they have called us ‘nitya pellikoduku’ and put us behind bars. Isn’t it polygamy?”
Furthermore when dismissing the actor as a
politician worth paying heed to, Jagan said, “It is our karma that we are forced
to listen to people like Pawan Kalyan. For four years, the same man along with
Chandrababu Naidu and BJP did Kaapuram (a Telugu euphemism for a couple having
a marital relationship). Now, six months before elections, he’s coming out and
saying that he did a mistake and claiming that he is a Pathivratha (virtuous
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open