As per report in a Twitter post, Jana Sena Party president Pawan Kalyan has appealed to his fans to stop the online abuse against YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his sister YS Sharmila. Meanwhile the actor appealed his supporters to end the controversy and refrain from making personal remarks against women members of Jagan’s family.
Earlier on Tuesday, the YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy launched a personal attack on Pawan Kalyan, claiming that the latter lacks values and he went on to question his marriage and morality. Moreover Jagan had said, “He speaks about values and where does he have values? He has four wives. Meanwhile he changes them as if changing new cars every four or five years. Had we done the same thing, what will people say? Wouldn’t they have called us ‘nitya pellikoduku’ and put us behind bars. Isn’t it polygamy?”
Furthermore when dismissing the actor as a
politician worth paying heed to, Jagan said, “It is our karma that we are forced
to listen to people like Pawan Kalyan. For four years, the same man along with
Chandrababu Naidu and BJP did Kaapuram (a Telugu euphemism for a couple having
a marital relationship). Now, six months before elections, he’s coming out and
saying that he did a mistake and claiming that he is a Pathivratha (virtuous
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!