Accordingly this is the question that led the officials of the Hyderabad Regional Office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) to launch an inspection at a small office at a mall in Jubilee Hills on Wednesday. Meanwhile the officials were looking into shell companies operating out of Hyderabad, when they found that the 114 companies owned by the kin of tainted Satyam founder Ramalinga Raju were being “kept alive” by SRSR Advisory Services Private Limited, that provides financial services.
Reports added that this is the largest number of companies registered with one company in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It’s premature to call them shell companies, but prima facie evidence suggests financial wrongdoings. An official who was part of the raid said “We will have to look at the documents we collected today, evaluate and come to conclusions”.
Moreover the small office at the Fortune Monarch
Mall on Road No 36, Jubilee Hills employed 30 people, many of whom were listed
as directors for the 114 companies. Another official said “This way, they can avoid violating the
Companies Act that limits the number of companies a person can be a director to
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee