Accordingly this is the question that led the officials of the Hyderabad Regional Office of the Registrar of Companies (RoC) to launch an inspection at a small office at a mall in Jubilee Hills on Wednesday. Meanwhile the officials were looking into shell companies operating out of Hyderabad, when they found that the 114 companies owned by the kin of tainted Satyam founder Ramalinga Raju were being “kept alive” by SRSR Advisory Services Private Limited, that provides financial services.
Reports added that this is the largest number of companies registered with one company in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It’s premature to call them shell companies, but prima facie evidence suggests financial wrongdoings. An official who was part of the raid said “We will have to look at the documents we collected today, evaluate and come to conclusions”.
Moreover the small office at the Fortune Monarch
Mall on Road No 36, Jubilee Hills employed 30 people, many of whom were listed
as directors for the 114 companies. Another official said “This way, they can avoid violating the
Companies Act that limits the number of companies a person can be a director to
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code