New Delhi sources have reported that Actor-turned-politician, BJP lawmaker Shatrughan Sinha, who is known more for his anti-government jibes, took a sharp swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on late Wednesday night, in a series of tweets. Sinha attacked PM Modi on how while the Parliament is still in session, the PM still undertook the three-nation tour to Uganda, Rwanda and South Africa.
Sinha tweeted, "Heavens wouldn't have fallen if you'd left after the session. You could have still visited some of the nations left on the globe. Your visit to Rwanda is a first by an Indian PM Congrats!" Sinha also spoke about how Modi's handshake in Rwanda would be within the protocol, referring to Rahul Gandhi's hug in the parliament.
He also asked Modi to provide an answer to people
who are alleging that he was involved in the horrific deeds of lynching by gau
rakshaks. Sinha also threw in a reference to the opposition's moving a
privilege motion on the Rafale fighter jet deal against the
government. Congress, on Tuesday, had moved a privilege notice against
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman claiming
that they "deliberately misled the House" on the price of Rafale
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?