New Delhi sources have reported that Actor-turned-politician, BJP lawmaker Shatrughan Sinha, who is known more for his anti-government jibes, took a sharp swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on late Wednesday night, in a series of tweets. Sinha attacked PM Modi on how while the Parliament is still in session, the PM still undertook the three-nation tour to Uganda, Rwanda and South Africa.
Sinha tweeted, "Heavens wouldn't have fallen if you'd left after the session. You could have still visited some of the nations left on the globe. Your visit to Rwanda is a first by an Indian PM Congrats!" Sinha also spoke about how Modi's handshake in Rwanda would be within the protocol, referring to Rahul Gandhi's hug in the parliament.
He also asked Modi to provide an answer to people
who are alleging that he was involved in the horrific deeds of lynching by gau
rakshaks. Sinha also threw in a reference to the opposition's moving a
privilege motion on the Rafale fighter jet deal against the
government. Congress, on Tuesday, had moved a privilege notice against
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman claiming
that they "deliberately misled the House" on the price of Rafale
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!