Controversial Uttar Pradesh MLA Surendra Singh of BJP has said that Hindus must have five children, two for the man, two for woman and one excess, adding that there'll be no balance in control of population if Hindus become minority. Earlier this month, Surendra Singh had got into a controversy saying that even if lord Rama comes to earth, rape cannot be avoided.
He said that children are god's gifts, and only when Hindus are strong, India will be become strong. He said that even without terrorist killings, Hindus will become a minority by their own acts. Even in the past, Surendra Singh's statements have always kept BJP party and its leaders in an embarrassing position.
When BJP lost polls in the Lok Sabha
elections at Kairana and by polls at Noorpur he had blamed those cabinet
ministers of Yogi Adithyanath attributing them to be the reason behind BJP
defeats. Surendra Singh had then said that BJP wasn't giving transparent
governance adding that rise of petrol and diesel prices impacted BJP victory.
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack