Accordingly the TRS leadership is peeved that West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee has “hijacked” the Federal Front proposed by TRS chief and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Presently Mr. Rao, is not keen to be part of the Federal Front, especially if the Congress is part of it. Meanwhile Ms Banerjee will visit New Delhi on July 31 to invite non-BJP leaders to the rally scheduled in Kolkata to launch the Federal Front in January.
Moreover she is expected to extend an invitation to Mr. Rao through TRS MPs K. Keshava Rao and A P. Jitender Reddy. Furthermore Mr. Rao skipped the swearing-in ceremony of H.D. Kumaraswamy as Chief Minister in Bengaluru to avoid sharing the dais with the Congress, and wants to follow the same policy in the case of the Federal Front.
Reports added that Mr. Rao had called for a Federal
Front in March and envisaged it as excluding both national parties, the BJP and
the Congress. Earlier he visited several states to get their support, starting
in Kolkata where he had a meeting with Ms Banerjee. Presently she, however, was
non-committal about KCR’s Front which didn't include the Congress. Ms Banerjee
has now decided to meet all non-BJP leaders in Delhi on July 31, when
Parliament will still be in session, to seek support for her front and invite
them for the launch.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections