Accordingly the TRS leadership is peeved that West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee has “hijacked” the Federal Front proposed by TRS chief and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Presently Mr. Rao, is not keen to be part of the Federal Front, especially if the Congress is part of it. Meanwhile Ms Banerjee will visit New Delhi on July 31 to invite non-BJP leaders to the rally scheduled in Kolkata to launch the Federal Front in January.
Moreover she is expected to extend an invitation to Mr. Rao through TRS MPs K. Keshava Rao and A P. Jitender Reddy. Furthermore Mr. Rao skipped the swearing-in ceremony of H.D. Kumaraswamy as Chief Minister in Bengaluru to avoid sharing the dais with the Congress, and wants to follow the same policy in the case of the Federal Front.
Reports added that Mr. Rao had called for a Federal
Front in March and envisaged it as excluding both national parties, the BJP and
the Congress. Earlier he visited several states to get their support, starting
in Kolkata where he had a meeting with Ms Banerjee. Presently she, however, was
non-committal about KCR’s Front which didn't include the Congress. Ms Banerjee
has now decided to meet all non-BJP leaders in Delhi on July 31, when
Parliament will still be in session, to seek support for her front and invite
them for the launch.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites