Accordingly the TRS leadership is peeved that West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee has “hijacked” the Federal Front proposed by TRS chief and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Presently Mr. Rao, is not keen to be part of the Federal Front, especially if the Congress is part of it. Meanwhile Ms Banerjee will visit New Delhi on July 31 to invite non-BJP leaders to the rally scheduled in Kolkata to launch the Federal Front in January.
Moreover she is expected to extend an invitation to Mr. Rao through TRS MPs K. Keshava Rao and A P. Jitender Reddy. Furthermore Mr. Rao skipped the swearing-in ceremony of H.D. Kumaraswamy as Chief Minister in Bengaluru to avoid sharing the dais with the Congress, and wants to follow the same policy in the case of the Federal Front.
Reports added that Mr. Rao had called for a Federal
Front in March and envisaged it as excluding both national parties, the BJP and
the Congress. Earlier he visited several states to get their support, starting
in Kolkata where he had a meeting with Ms Banerjee. Presently she, however, was
non-committal about KCR’s Front which didn't include the Congress. Ms Banerjee
has now decided to meet all non-BJP leaders in Delhi on July 31, when
Parliament will still be in session, to seek support for her front and invite
them for the launch.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7