Beijing sources reported that China yesterday said it stands ready to work with the new government of Pakistan to move forward the strategic partnership and hoped that it’s all weather friend will maintain political stability. Meanwhile Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties with Pakistan will not be affected.
Geng said "Friendship between China and Pakistan is supported by the people of the two countries. Regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties will not be affected and he added that China is glad to see that election in Pakistan went through smoothly”.
He said "We sincerely hope that Pakistan
maintains political social stability and focus on development". Moreover the
election in Pakistan marks the second democratic transition of power in the
nation's 70 year history. Furthermore the military has ruled Pakistan through
various coups for nearly half of the country's history since independence in
1947. Hence it is touted as Chinese President Xi Jinping's ambitious project,
the One Belt One Road initiative focuses on improving connectivity and
cooperation among Asian countries, Africa, China and Europe.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019