Beijing sources reported that China yesterday said it stands ready to work with the new government of Pakistan to move forward the strategic partnership and hoped that it’s all weather friend will maintain political stability. Meanwhile Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties with Pakistan will not be affected.
Geng said "Friendship between China and Pakistan is supported by the people of the two countries. Regardless of the result of the election, the development of bilateral ties will not be affected and he added that China is glad to see that election in Pakistan went through smoothly”.
He said "We sincerely hope that Pakistan
maintains political social stability and focus on development". Moreover the
election in Pakistan marks the second democratic transition of power in the
nation's 70 year history. Furthermore the military has ruled Pakistan through
various coups for nearly half of the country's history since independence in
1947. Hence it is touted as Chinese President Xi Jinping's ambitious project,
the One Belt One Road initiative focuses on improving connectivity and
cooperation among Asian countries, Africa, China and Europe.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!