Accordingly online food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy has announced its expansion to Andhra Pradesh with the launch of its services in Visakhapatnam and has partnered with 200 restaurants across the city. Meanwhile Vizag, along with Indore, joins the 15 cities in India that Swiggy’s ordering and delivery services are available in across the country and has doubled its footprint in seven months with operations in 17 cities.
Presently Swiggy is available in areas like Akkayyapalem, Asilmetta, Balayya Sastri Layout, Dwaraka Nagar, Lawsons Bay, Maddilapalem, MVP Colony, Ram Nagar, Seethammadhara, Siripuram, Vuda Complex and Waltair Uplands, and will expand to more localities in the coming weeks. Furthermore as a launch offer, Swiggy is offering free deliveries for orders over Rs 99.
Further popular eateries like Sai Ram Parlour,
Daspalla Group, Food Ex and Venkatadri Vantillu as well as national and international
chains like Paradise Biryani, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, KFC and
Subway will be available on the platform. Moreover apart from Vizag,
Swiggy also announced its entry into Madhya Pradesh with the launch of its
services in Indore and has tied up with more than 450 restaurants across Vizag
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!