Accordingly online food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy has announced its expansion to Andhra Pradesh with the launch of its services in Visakhapatnam and has partnered with 200 restaurants across the city. Meanwhile Vizag, along with Indore, joins the 15 cities in India that Swiggy’s ordering and delivery services are available in across the country and has doubled its footprint in seven months with operations in 17 cities.
Presently Swiggy is available in areas like Akkayyapalem, Asilmetta, Balayya Sastri Layout, Dwaraka Nagar, Lawsons Bay, Maddilapalem, MVP Colony, Ram Nagar, Seethammadhara, Siripuram, Vuda Complex and Waltair Uplands, and will expand to more localities in the coming weeks. Furthermore as a launch offer, Swiggy is offering free deliveries for orders over Rs 99.
Further popular eateries like Sai Ram Parlour,
Daspalla Group, Food Ex and Venkatadri Vantillu as well as national and international
chains like Paradise Biryani, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, KFC and
Subway will be available on the platform. Moreover apart from Vizag,
Swiggy also announced its entry into Madhya Pradesh with the launch of its
services in Indore and has tied up with more than 450 restaurants across Vizag
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam