According to sources the sari was donated by the chief minister in 2016 as part of his vow to fulfill state formation. Meanwhile the thief has since been caught and the sari recovered. The theft came to light as part of an audit undertaken by the endowment department of all temples in the state. Further the department has initiated action against some employees, including a superintendent in connection with the theft.
Accordingly E. Srinivas Rao, Additional Commissioner, Endowment department, issued orders to initiate disciplinary action against Kaleshwaram temple superintendent and former executive officer B. Srinivas, senior assistant U. Uma Maheshwar Rao and other employees for the theft. Moreover the theft of the silk sari offered to Goddess Parwati by the chief minister at the Kaleshwaram temple came to light on July 21, but was initially denied by the temple officials.
Presently, an inquiry by the endowment department
found that the sari the officials had submitted at the time of the audit was
not the one donated by the chief minister. Reports added when CCTV footage was
reviewed, it was revealed that an employee working in the temple stole the sari
from the storeroom and replaced it with another he had bought from Warangal. Moreover
Endowment officials transferred Naini Supriya, the temple’s Executive Officer
(EO) during the audit, to Warangal a couple of days ago and the new EO Saibaba
is yet to take charge.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi