The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been facing huge troubles in Bihar, as Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan's Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) said that it had been offering only an issue based support to the Modi government. Dalits in Bihar have expressed that BJP is their prime enemy now.
LJP has given a deadline to the BJP government as August 9 seeking a law to take measures on atrocious acts aimed at Dalits, besides NGT Chairman A K Goel's removal. Chirag Paswan has said that LJP party members are angry as BJP hasn't cared regarding the issues of Dalits and tribals.
For more than four months, LJP has
been demanding an ordinance restoring provisions of the Scheduled Castes
and Scheduled Tribes, while BJP government hasn't listened to the request. On
the other hand, many Dalit groups have planned a Bharat bandh on August
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers