Due to the massive increase in bad loans, the most prominent private sector bank of India, ICICI Bank has reportedly incurred a huge loss to the tunes of Rs 119.5 crore in a standalone basis during the June quarter.
During the period before this year, ICICI bank’s net profit had been steady at a whopping Rs 2,049 crore. During this period, the Total income generated was Rs 18,574.17 crore while it was Rs 16,847.04 crore during the period of April-June 2017-18, as per the recent statement from ICICI bank.
For the June quarter, the Net profit
was a paltry Rs 4.93 crore, as opposed to the huge number of Rs 2,604.73 crore
last year. The bank's asset quality has been deteriorating Slowly and steadily,
as the gross non-performing assets / bad loans got increased to an unprecedented
ratio of 8.81 per cent of gross advances in June 2018, as opposed to
7.99 per cent in June 2017.
Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties Hyderabad sources reported that no Muslim woman candidate has won the Assembly elections after 1957. Meanwhile only two Muslim woman candidates Shajahan Begum and Masooma Begum were elected from Shadnagar and Pathergatti constituencies. Accordingly Muslims in Telangana state are upset over the attitude of political parties in fielding Muslim candidates considering their population.
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!