Hari Om Pandey, a senior BJP leader got embroiled in a controversy as he said that there's an increase in heinous crimes like murders and rapes in the country, primarily due to the increase of Muslim population in India. The Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh MP belonging to BJP added that if the trend continues, very soon, another new nation will be carved out of India just like the partition of Pakistan, in case government fails to put a control on the constantly increasing Muslim population.
Hari Om said that antisocial acts like rape, sexual abuse, terrorism, exist and keep rising because of Muslim population, adding that the Muslim population has increased rapidly since Independence. Hari Om said that this population increase will lead to unemployment and decline of economy, ultimately bringing anarchy in the nation.
He further degraded Muslims saying
that they marry multiple times and give birth to too many kids, depriving them
of education and soon they'll be demanding a new country.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India