Hari Om Pandey, a senior BJP leader got embroiled in a controversy as he said that there's an increase in heinous crimes like murders and rapes in the country, primarily due to the increase of Muslim population in India. The Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh MP belonging to BJP added that if the trend continues, very soon, another new nation will be carved out of India just like the partition of Pakistan, in case government fails to put a control on the constantly increasing Muslim population.
Hari Om said that antisocial acts like rape, sexual abuse, terrorism, exist and keep rising because of Muslim population, adding that the Muslim population has increased rapidly since Independence. Hari Om said that this population increase will lead to unemployment and decline of economy, ultimately bringing anarchy in the nation.
He further degraded Muslims saying
that they marry multiple times and give birth to too many kids, depriving them
of education and soon they'll be demanding a new country.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party