Accordingly while giving a sharp reply to Modi who accused Chandrababu of taking a U-turn, Naidu said he had taken "Right Turn", but not a "U-Turn". Meanwhile Naidu said he had joined hands with NDA in 2014 believing that it would do justice to Andhra Pradesh state and also said he has quit NDA and launched fight against it for its gross injustice to the successor state.
Moreover Naidu said he has adopted "Dharma Poratam" (Dharma Yudh) against the BJP for ignoring the genuine demands of AP. As per report Chandrababu Naidu has escalated his attack against Narendra Modi. Meanwhile like never before, Chandrababu is attacking Modi which is in fact has come as a surprise to even his own party leaders. Moreover in his fresh attack, Naidu has given a befitting counter to Modi's comments in the Parliament.
Furthermore when responding to Modi's comments that
Chandrababu is caught in YCP's trap, the AP CM shot back, "It is Modi who
was caught in YCP's trap and it is not me. You have fallen into a corrupt
pit." Moreover Naidu stressed that YCP would sail with BJP in 2019
polls and there is no doubt about it and said people of AP would teach a strong
lesson to both BJP and YCP. Naidu said he wouldn't sleep till he merges the BJP
into the Bay of Bengal. Hence on parting note, Chandrababu said he would fight
till his last breath and enthused that he would win the battle against the
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes