Hyderabad sources reported that all recognized political parties will be allotted land not exceeding one acre in every district headquarter at a nominal price of Rs 100 per yard and the party offices will also be exempted from property tax. Accordingly the decision was taken at the meeting of state cabinet chaired by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Meanwhile the cabinet also decided to allot lands to ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) for constructing party offices in 29 districts. Further according to a statement from the Chief Minister's Office, this has been done in accordance with guidelines of earlier governments. Moreover the Telangana cabinet also decided to allot 600 square yards of land in Hyderabad for the family of former minister A. Madhava Reddy, who was killed by Maoists in a landmine blast in 1999. Madhava Reddy was a TDP leader and a minister in undivided Andhra Pradesh.
Further the cabinet decided to take up census of backward class population
in the state. In addition to the existing BC residential schools in the state,
during the next academic year (2019-2020), one BC residential school will be
set up in each of the 119 Assembly constituencies
TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter Meanwhile when taking to social media, Uttam had said, "Unlike KTR, who received everything on a platter due to his father and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, he is a first generation politician who worked hard to reach where he is. Meanwhile to say that KCR had any role isn’t just blatantly false, but also childish. You and your family have positions today because Congress gave Telangana."
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP