New Delhi sources stated that Congress leader and former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin on Friday said he expected cricketer turned politician Imran Khan, whose party was eyeing to form government in Pakistan, to take bold decisions like he did while leading the neighboring country’s cricket team.
Accordingly Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the single largest party in the polls but was short of the majority mark. Meanwhile he was currently leading the race to be the country’s next prime minister. Azharuddin, who faced Khan’s ferocious bowling when the two were playing international matches for their respective countries some three decades ago, also said the road ahead for the former Pakistani skipper was not a bed of roses and there were many issues that he had to set right.
Moreover “The decisions he took on the cricket field were very positive,
very bold and individualistic decisions as a captain and former India captain
told he should do that only (once he becomes prime minister of his country)”. He
added “But then we will have to wait and watch what will happen. Leading a
country and leading a cricket team are totally two different things. So we need
to see what he will do”.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm