New Delhi sources stated that Congress leader and former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin on Friday said he expected cricketer turned politician Imran Khan, whose party was eyeing to form government in Pakistan, to take bold decisions like he did while leading the neighboring country’s cricket team.
Accordingly Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the single largest party in the polls but was short of the majority mark. Meanwhile he was currently leading the race to be the country’s next prime minister. Azharuddin, who faced Khan’s ferocious bowling when the two were playing international matches for their respective countries some three decades ago, also said the road ahead for the former Pakistani skipper was not a bed of roses and there were many issues that he had to set right.
Moreover “The decisions he took on the cricket field were very positive,
very bold and individualistic decisions as a captain and former India captain
told he should do that only (once he becomes prime minister of his country)”. He
added “But then we will have to wait and watch what will happen. Leading a
country and leading a cricket team are totally two different things. So we need
to see what he will do”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open