New Delhi sources stated that Congress leader and former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin on Friday said he expected cricketer turned politician Imran Khan, whose party was eyeing to form government in Pakistan, to take bold decisions like he did while leading the neighboring country’s cricket team.
Accordingly Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the single largest party in the polls but was short of the majority mark. Meanwhile he was currently leading the race to be the country’s next prime minister. Azharuddin, who faced Khan’s ferocious bowling when the two were playing international matches for their respective countries some three decades ago, also said the road ahead for the former Pakistani skipper was not a bed of roses and there were many issues that he had to set right.
Moreover “The decisions he took on the cricket field were very positive,
very bold and individualistic decisions as a captain and former India captain
told he should do that only (once he becomes prime minister of his country)”. He
added “But then we will have to wait and watch what will happen. Leading a
country and leading a cricket team are totally two different things. So we need
to see what he will do”.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes