According to sources Iraqi Airways has suspended two of its pilots for getting into a fight over a food tray during an international flight with more than 150 passengers on board. Meanwhile the row erupted on a flight to the capital Baghdad from the Iranian city of Mashhad, with 157 travelers on board plus crew.
The co-pilot said in a letter addressed to Iraqi Airways management, seen by AFP that "Conversation with the pilot became heated because he forbade an air hostess from bringing him a meal tray, under the pretext that he hadn't asked him for authorization”. Moreover according to the letter after the pilot had taken his own meal, he "hit and insulted (the co-pilot), prompting the arrival of a security agent". Furthermore the duo went on to land the plane safely in Baghdad, only to continue their quarrel after landing.
Iraqi Airways said "The transport ministry has opened an
investigation with the two pilots who argued with each other in-flight". Moreover
both have been suspended, the airline said, warning that the two employees
"will not escape the toughest sanctions such as a lifetime flying
ban". Further the Iraqis responded with horror and mockery to the incident
on social media, with one person likening the duo to the country's minibus
drivers who are renowned for racing around at full throttle.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day