Chennai sources added that DMK leader M Karunanidhi's health deteriorated on Friday night. Meanwhile this development came hours after MK Stalin said that he was responding to medication better. According to sources, his vital parameters were dropping, forcing doctors to arrive at a decision to shift him to Kauvery Hospital.
As per report his entire family and the top leadership of the DMK had rushed to Gopalapuram residence by 11 pm on Friday night. Meanwhile most of them had stayed on till 10 pm and returned home for the night, but soon they were informed that Kalaignar's health was deteriorating rapidly and everyone rushed back. Moreover Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad addresses media outside Kauvery Hospital. Yesterday India's Vice President Venkaiai Naidu and Bhanwarlial Purohit visited and prayed for speedy recovery.
He said "We met the members of the family and had a long
discussion. We are happy and satisfied that Karunanidhi is stable and
he is improving and each one of us is wishing for his speedy
recovery." Accordingly "Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi directed us
to inquire about his health and the news is that his health is improving. Moreover
the family members are satisfied with his treatment." He added and is sure
that within few days, he will be back home and will provide leadership to
all of us and the people of Tamilnadu."
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post