Chennai sources added that DMK leader M Karunanidhi's health deteriorated on Friday night. Meanwhile this development came hours after MK Stalin said that he was responding to medication better. According to sources, his vital parameters were dropping, forcing doctors to arrive at a decision to shift him to Kauvery Hospital.
As per report his entire family and the top leadership of the DMK had rushed to Gopalapuram residence by 11 pm on Friday night. Meanwhile most of them had stayed on till 10 pm and returned home for the night, but soon they were informed that Kalaignar's health was deteriorating rapidly and everyone rushed back. Moreover Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad addresses media outside Kauvery Hospital. Yesterday India's Vice President Venkaiai Naidu and Bhanwarlial Purohit visited and prayed for speedy recovery.
He said "We met the members of the family and had a long
discussion. We are happy and satisfied that Karunanidhi is stable and
he is improving and each one of us is wishing for his speedy
recovery." Accordingly "Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi directed us
to inquire about his health and the news is that his health is improving. Moreover
the family members are satisfied with his treatment." He added and is sure
that within few days, he will be back home and will provide leadership to
all of us and the people of Tamilnadu."
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!