Accordingly in order to attract new customers, telecom giants continue to offer freebies to the users all the operators are bringing down their tariffs and offering discounts. Recently BSNL has reportedly launched a new plan of Rs 75 for prepaid subscribers. Meanwhile under the new plan, customers get 10GB of data, unlimited voice calls as well as 500 SMS benefits.
Moreover according to TelecomTalk, the new recharge plan comes with validity 15 days. Furthermore the interesting part is one can extend the same plan by recharging with an STV of Rs 98 and above and the validity extension functionality can be used to extend benefits by up to six months (180 days). Reports added in addition, if one recharges with the STVs of recharge value between Rs 98 and Rs 199, customers will get an extension of 90 days and if recharged above Rs 200, the validity of Rs 75 plan will be extended by 180 days.
Hence the report states that plans that are
eligible for validity extension include, Rs 98, Rs 99, Rs 118, Rs 139, Rs 187,
Rs 198, Rs 319, Rs 333, Rs 339, Rs 349, Rs 395, Rs 444, Rs 447 and Rs 551. Moreover
notably, the plan is only available in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle and
it is unknown whether BSNL will expand the new Rs 75 recharge plan to other
regions. The new BSNL prepaid plan competes against Reliance Jio's Rs 98 plan
that offers users 2GB of 4G data, 300 SMS benefits as well as unlimited voice
calling for 28 days.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon