Accordingly in order to attract new customers, telecom giants continue to offer freebies to the users all the operators are bringing down their tariffs and offering discounts. Recently BSNL has reportedly launched a new plan of Rs 75 for prepaid subscribers. Meanwhile under the new plan, customers get 10GB of data, unlimited voice calls as well as 500 SMS benefits.
Moreover according to TelecomTalk, the new recharge plan comes with validity 15 days. Furthermore the interesting part is one can extend the same plan by recharging with an STV of Rs 98 and above and the validity extension functionality can be used to extend benefits by up to six months (180 days). Reports added in addition, if one recharges with the STVs of recharge value between Rs 98 and Rs 199, customers will get an extension of 90 days and if recharged above Rs 200, the validity of Rs 75 plan will be extended by 180 days.
Hence the report states that plans that are
eligible for validity extension include, Rs 98, Rs 99, Rs 118, Rs 139, Rs 187,
Rs 198, Rs 319, Rs 333, Rs 339, Rs 349, Rs 395, Rs 444, Rs 447 and Rs 551. Moreover
notably, the plan is only available in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle and
it is unknown whether BSNL will expand the new Rs 75 recharge plan to other
regions. The new BSNL prepaid plan competes against Reliance Jio's Rs 98 plan
that offers users 2GB of 4G data, 300 SMS benefits as well as unlimited voice
calling for 28 days.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million