New Delhi sources stated that as recent feature in the New York Times compared Ramdev with the US President Donald Trump and even predicted that he could be India’s next Prime Minister. Meanwhile it said that Ramdev will eventually rise to the top of India’s politics and how he helped bring PM Narendra Modi to power.
It says “Ramdev has been a prominent voice on the Hindu right, and his tacit endorsement during the landmark 2014 campaign helped bring Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power. Moreover after Modi won, Ramdev claimed to have “prepared the ground for the big political changes that occurred”. Meanwhile it further says that Ramdev is “India’s answer to Donald Trump, and there is much speculation that he may run for prime minister himself.”
Moreover like Trump, he is a bombastic TV
personality whose relationship with truth is elastic and he cannot resist a
branding opportunity his name and face are everywhere in India. Accordingly Ramdev
is also the first god man to earn his millions as a businessman instead of just
siphoning donations from wealthy followers. Patanjali has vaulted in just over
a decade from a tiny operation into an economic powerhouse, with $1.6 billion
in sales in the current fiscal year.” Moreover it further said that Ramdev
is more powerful than any prime minister.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar