New Delhi sources stated that as recent feature in the New York Times compared Ramdev with the US President Donald Trump and even predicted that he could be India’s next Prime Minister. Meanwhile it said that Ramdev will eventually rise to the top of India’s politics and how he helped bring PM Narendra Modi to power.
It says “Ramdev has been a prominent voice on the Hindu right, and his tacit endorsement during the landmark 2014 campaign helped bring Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power. Moreover after Modi won, Ramdev claimed to have “prepared the ground for the big political changes that occurred”. Meanwhile it further says that Ramdev is “India’s answer to Donald Trump, and there is much speculation that he may run for prime minister himself.”
Moreover like Trump, he is a bombastic TV
personality whose relationship with truth is elastic and he cannot resist a
branding opportunity his name and face are everywhere in India. Accordingly Ramdev
is also the first god man to earn his millions as a businessman instead of just
siphoning donations from wealthy followers. Patanjali has vaulted in just over
a decade from a tiny operation into an economic powerhouse, with $1.6 billion
in sales in the current fiscal year.” Moreover it further said that Ramdev
is more powerful than any prime minister.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees