New Delhi sources stated that as recent feature in the New York Times compared Ramdev with the US President Donald Trump and even predicted that he could be India’s next Prime Minister. Meanwhile it said that Ramdev will eventually rise to the top of India’s politics and how he helped bring PM Narendra Modi to power.
It says “Ramdev has been a prominent voice on the Hindu right, and his tacit endorsement during the landmark 2014 campaign helped bring Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power. Moreover after Modi won, Ramdev claimed to have “prepared the ground for the big political changes that occurred”. Meanwhile it further says that Ramdev is “India’s answer to Donald Trump, and there is much speculation that he may run for prime minister himself.”
Moreover like Trump, he is a bombastic TV
personality whose relationship with truth is elastic and he cannot resist a
branding opportunity his name and face are everywhere in India. Accordingly Ramdev
is also the first god man to earn his millions as a businessman instead of just
siphoning donations from wealthy followers. Patanjali has vaulted in just over
a decade from a tiny operation into an economic powerhouse, with $1.6 billion
in sales in the current fiscal year.” Moreover it further said that Ramdev
is more powerful than any prime minister.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code