According to sources in its counter affidavit filed to the supreme court of India, the Central Home Ministry clarified that the railway zone promised to Andhra Pradesh and railway coach factory to Telangana are not possible based on the outcome meeting among Task force members. Meanwhile the centre also added that the same was mentioned by Railway board in its report on March 12th this year.
Reports added the Centre also said the approval to Vijayawada metro project will be granted only if revised DPR (Detailed Project Report) is in line with latest policy announced by central government. Moreover the Centre has filed a counter to the petition submitted by the Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy. Furthermore in its report, Centre attached the 'minutes of meeting' with AP, Telangana officials and Task force team.
Furthermore the outcome
of Task force meeting was that there're already 16 existing Railways zone in
the country and setting up a new zone will be of use. Meanwhile the Centre has
formed a committee with senior Railway officials of AP state and in its report
said, 'a final call will be taken after consulting state governments, parliament
members and others.'
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open