According to sources in its counter affidavit filed to the supreme court of India, the Central Home Ministry clarified that the railway zone promised to Andhra Pradesh and railway coach factory to Telangana are not possible based on the outcome meeting among Task force members. Meanwhile the centre also added that the same was mentioned by Railway board in its report on March 12th this year.
Reports added the Centre also said the approval to Vijayawada metro project will be granted only if revised DPR (Detailed Project Report) is in line with latest policy announced by central government. Moreover the Centre has filed a counter to the petition submitted by the Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy. Furthermore in its report, Centre attached the 'minutes of meeting' with AP, Telangana officials and Task force team.
Furthermore the outcome
of Task force meeting was that there're already 16 existing Railways zone in
the country and setting up a new zone will be of use. Meanwhile the Centre has
formed a committee with senior Railway officials of AP state and in its report
said, 'a final call will be taken after consulting state governments, parliament
members and others.'
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code