According to sources in its counter affidavit filed to the supreme court of India, the Central Home Ministry clarified that the railway zone promised to Andhra Pradesh and railway coach factory to Telangana are not possible based on the outcome meeting among Task force members. Meanwhile the centre also added that the same was mentioned by Railway board in its report on March 12th this year.
Reports added the Centre also said the approval to Vijayawada metro project will be granted only if revised DPR (Detailed Project Report) is in line with latest policy announced by central government. Moreover the Centre has filed a counter to the petition submitted by the Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy. Furthermore in its report, Centre attached the 'minutes of meeting' with AP, Telangana officials and Task force team.
Furthermore the outcome
of Task force meeting was that there're already 16 existing Railways zone in
the country and setting up a new zone will be of use. Meanwhile the Centre has
formed a committee with senior Railway officials of AP state and in its report
said, 'a final call will be taken after consulting state governments, parliament
members and others.'
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections